Sunday, February 12, 2012

"Stop making that noise!"



This is something said often. My sweet little girl can make a noise so horrible it could make anyone lose there mind. It starts in the morning with the diaper change and then during the wrestling match, others would call getting dressed. Then every time you take away something she can't have... Then nap time (Finally) and then it continues until bed time. It seems to get worse when she is tired and it makes me say things to her like 'stop making that noise' or 'I can't think while you make that noise.' I feel like a bad mom until other people start saying the same things. I have been told and continue to remind myself that some day she will grow out of this. Until then I would say that riding in the car with Abby is as dangerous as texting while driving some times... AND PLEASE STOP MAKING THAT NOISE!!!

1 comment:

  1. You know, at 3 pm she kept making that dreadful noise, and we put her to bed.

    Ninety minutes later, she is so sweet and cheerful, back to her cute self, not that shrieking, pinching monkey child.

    Happy Valentine's Day. love, MOM

    ReplyDelete