Monday, August 30, 2010

188 days left...

So I have officially survived my first trimester of pregnancy... It seems like a blur but that is probably because I slept through about 80% of my summer and about 10% deciding that all the foods I use to love sound about as good as drinking water from an old boot. I am now trying to get ready for Joe's brother to come in town... from the detail about his coming is that he will be in town for about a month but the dates of him staying at are place is up in the air. I am also prepping for the bach. party at my parents cabin, shopping, packing, cleaning decorating, etc. This weekend my mother-in-law will be in town for a semi-high school reunion which is also possibly Joe's brother will be staying with us as well. So more shopping, cleaning, bed making, etc. So I have an intense 2 weeks but after it is all over with it will for sure be nap time :)However back to 188 days left... it is crazy to me that The bump must remind me of how much time I don't have to get ready for our little bundle of joy. I found this count helpful when planing our wedding less then a year ago but it is clear that with every passing day my life is no longer going to be my own. Well I am off to bed again!

No comments:

Post a Comment