Sunday, September 5, 2010

Day 182... Holy Cow!

Well today is day 182 and I could hardly believe it. I would have to say last week was the worst so far, between stomach issues to my locked jaw to the point of tears from either the pain or hunger... it was horrible but I am feeling much better today. I spent all day running and working on things to get ready for the up and coming bachelorette party taking place at my parents cabin it has been a busy day. We (another bridesmaid and myself)spent several hours creating a special surprise decorating for her... they are by far the most original thing that will be at the party. Yesterday Joe, Morgan (the dog) and myself went out to my Grandparents hobby farm, great company, great food and a dog that could hardly jump into the car. She was running so fast that the dirt was flying up behind her and all the crazy smells kept her busy all day. Well there is more planning and cleaning to do as it is T-minus I'm not sure how many days until Joe's brother shows up but there is so much to get done. Goodnight...

No comments:

Post a Comment