Saturday, November 27, 2010

defeated; adjective

Definition: beaten
Synonyms: conquered, crushed, overcome

A week later these are the words I would use to describe how I am feeling. Which I find strange as I am tipically a glass half full kind of person. I avoid feeling like this in every aspect of my life but I just can't seem to shake it. We are also a better busy family going here and visiting there but now it feels like we are moving in slow motion.

The dog is dead she spends all her time while were home sleeping on the end of the futon, Joe spends hours on his game and self medicating and I have decided going to bed early is the only thing I can do at this point. However I am up about 3 to 4 times and up even earlier then when I go to work, which normally would be fine but I just find myself over come with sadness and defeat. I am thing this shall pass to and continue just pushing forward. Doing our laundry, cleaning up our room and going through my boxes of junk I have not yet located at our new home.

This kept me busy for a few hours finding a random letter from an ex-boyfriend to the 50 beanie babies I own. The kids thought they won the lottery as they each found a baby to make them happy! We also watched 'How to train a dragon' which was a super cute movie... Kurb brought it over, the disclaimer was it hopefully will not be sad and scary as 'Where the wild things are.' We then had some pizza for dinner and wrapped up the night. Tomorrow is Monday and hopefully we will get our mail that includes my on=line purchase from HELL and the debt cards to lay these arguments to rest... if not Joe might have another mini-meltdown which then ends with me crying... good gravy this pregnancy is going to be the death of me.

Here to the chrio appointment I will hopefully be having tomorrow! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment