Saturday, March 5, 2011

A Day of Rest!

Friday was a day of rest... I spent the day trying to get rid of the random boxes with the random crap in them... not things your ready to part with but also not ready sure where it should go. I also realized somewhere in my rushing through the boxes I threw out our ultrasound pictures but before we know it we will have this little one with us and know exactly what he or she looks like. I also put some on FB so I don't feel as bad. I also took a look at my wedding dress and it is fairly melted in the middle discolored but not as bad as I was thinking. At this point it is just stuff and at the end of the day I have a loving husband that I am hoping remembers how amazing I looked in it on that wonderful October day!

Morgan (our dog) is now off her doggy food strike... at Grandma's over the last 100 days there was always a full dog dish but here it is 2 bowls, 1 in the morning and 1 at dinner time. She is also very well rested and maybe a little depressed but Morgan and I have been spending a lot of time together and we even took a nap yesterday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment