Sunday, July 24, 2011

Hanging stuff on the wall

So I had a long weekend off with and feeling pretty motivated... I clean the entire upstairs of the house. I battled the dog hair, gave the dog a bath, cleaned the bathroom and more. I even talked Joe into helping me hang some pictures up. Lets just say our home is under decorated mainly because I am slightly cheap and I want something that is prefect and will hang there for many, many years. I have a total of 7 pictures hanging in our 3 bed, 1 3/4 bath with a finished basement home. On average I hang about 1-2 things on the wall every 2 months.















This isn't even Joe's pet peeve we moved in Jan. 2010 and we old have window treatments in the bathroom and our bed room and that happened when we moved back in March 2011... my justification is that all the neighbors have there shades pulled so no one sees us any way : ) To be honest I would rather get some nice area rugs for the rooms long before we block out all the natural light. P.S. Our bed room not photographed due to a baby sleeping.

Here is to more motivation and the future pictures hung on our wall, consider yourself lucky and adios neighbors it was good while it lasted :)

Time for work tomorrow but feeling refreshed <3 Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment