Monday, August 8, 2011

It's August

I can't believe it is already August... My baby is now 5 months and the personality on that one is hard to believe. She is leaving little bruises on my arms, is now pulling my hair and slaps. I know that she is learning how to feel different things and some of if is nervous energy she needs to release it but as I tell her 'that is ouchie too the mama' and she smiles because lets be honest it is kind of funny... but seriously if she starts biting I am done!

She has also started eating baby food... the puffs, rice cereal and for all those bad parents out there ice cream. I lived on it while pregnant so why not... I have problems with rules... especially when it comes to frozen treats. I will admit I have tried everything I feed my baby... I am a firm believer if you wouldn't eat it how could you feed your child it. Joe finds it strange and has tried nothing. I don't think he realize it is not that bad but not that great either. I think we have both decided that being a parent is not an easy task but rewarding in so many ways.

We have changed so much but in so many ways are the same... I know that our little angel just showed up one June night unplanned and unannounced but I will keep her and love her forever.

P.S. here is a cute picture of my beach babe <3 Heidi



No comments:

Post a Comment