Sunday, December 12, 2010

28 weeks and counting...

Well 28 weeks later and feeling bigger then ever but it is getting closer everyday. 'The bump' website reminded me it is about 84 days before we get to meet this little person... Scary!! I feel like we have so much to do but yet nothing to do being The Raymond refugees in my parents basement. I think the main goal is not to kill one another and find the humor in everything, however I feel like every weekend ends in disappointment. This weekend a drunk husband, 16.5 inches of snow and getting lost picking up said husband during the first 4-8 inches. Oh and topped off with a broken turn signal that just continues clicking faster then when the blinker is on. I have had this issue once before but it is even more annoying this time.

Morgan (the dog) has been enjoying the snow with Sammie (my parents Newfoundland) they run and wrestle in the snow like crazies... it is super cute. However yesterday Morgan was chewing on something in the yard and annoyed that Sammie was trying to fight her. I walked out to grab what she had to bring it in. It ended up being a white mini watering can. I handed her it in side and she grabbed by the handle and ran around trying to find a nice place to chew on it. Clearly it will not be doing much watering ever again... LOL! I think she doesn't mind the new home as she runs down half the stairs and looks to see what is going on. Based on this she decides if she should come down the rest or head back up for trouble.




Our home is looking pretty sad... they have ripped out our gorgeous hardwood floors and we finally received confirmation they are going to pull off the entire roof, trusses and all so it will be interesting to see how that goes will all the snow and mother nature going on in MN.


No comments:

Post a Comment