Monday, December 6, 2010

Cookie day 2010

Well I have survived another cookie day since I met my husband. This is basically a day we get together with my husbands mom, grandma, step-sister and some times sister to spend all day baking Christmas cookies. This year we made 18 different kinds of cookies, this year I was not able to join in on the mass amounts of adult beverages (wine and captain, diets) which was fine except the last few weeks all I have been thinking about how good it would feel to escape my life for one evening and just get ridiculously drunk, minus the hangover and chance of giving my child fetal alcohol syndrome... clearly I haven't lost it yet as I know this sound good in my mind but really we all know I would never. Being 27 weeks pregnant made the day just drag on and from being on my feet all day, to my stomach being so hard I could bounce a quarter off of it I am surprised I survived. now I am working on getting in the Christmas spirit even though I am not sure why anymore... I think I am going to lobby for Christmas in July maybe then it will turn out the way we plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment