Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Spirt... what is that!?!

So as the next holiday approaches I am struggling to be excited... We had plans this year of being in our home and celebrating Christmas, Joe, Morgan, bun in the oven and I. I was getting excited and overwhelmed with decorating the house and starting our traditions... However on that horrible Nov. 20 evening our plans change with some disappointment and I like talking about this less then talking about our wedding plans. I am just one of those people who avoid and refuses to deal with stressful topics. This distraction makes the holiday seem so unexciting and unimportant... I am actually all for skipping Christmas all together but that is not an option but I can put it off as long as possible, which is unlike Heidi... I think I have my sister almost freaked out because I am the planner and she is the procrastinator. However thanks to the mass about of snow no true Christmas shopping happened. So I have about 5 days to get inspired and do all my shopping in one weekend, I have a few ideas of what to get some of our family... it is more useful the fun but living with my parents and the kids makes it easier to see what might be nice to have. The nephews is another story because what do you get little wild boys... Nerf guns... Can 1 year old shoot them? LOL!!! Well here's hoping to a great week minus my Thursday 3 hr GTT test and a weekend that doesn't make me wonder why I even get out of bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment