Thursday, December 16, 2010

Oh week 29...

So I have just wrapped up my 28th week of being pregnant... Scary and according to 'The Bump' I have 77 days until this little person is going to make it entrance into the world.. I hope this baby knows what it is in for : ) However I am glad this week is over the 3 hour GTT test is behind me and even though I don't know the results I really don't care... If I failed it wouldn't surprise me a bit it just seem how thing have been going and we have being dealing with all sorts of crap so why not that too, but still crossing my fingers for negative. I also managed to pick up a head clod which has been super awesome... my nose hurts so bad and I have been waking up at 5:50 a.m. to start my day because I am so over trying to sleep and poor Joe has to sleep with me... up half the night blowing, coughing, whining and all he wants is a goodnight sleep. I am feeling better today and ready to face my day... I did a ton of Christmas shopping yesterday but I feel that I am not quite done but I still have about 5 more days so we will see. Lucky for me I have only 3 day work week and then it is party time. Lucky for us one party is just a flight of stair away : ) Hopefully the baby will be in a kicking mood this weekend so other people can enjoy the excitement of there first kick of many from this baby... Joe has managed to feel it a couple times. I am not sure he loves it but he needs to know this thing has got a mind of its own and he doesn't have to put up with the baby fighting his underwear band because it is rolled funny. Signing off, Huge I mean Heidi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment