Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 100... How is this even possibe

Well the construction is complete... enough to have our belongs brought back to fill our home. Friday afternoon I was advised that the move in was going slower then they thought and so half was delivered and the rest will come in on Monday... and as of today I am 7 days out from my due date. Joe and I spent all day yesterday unpacking. We have gone through everything in the kitchen, master bedroom, the laundry room and part of the family room in the basement. I went through so many boxes throwing away anything I didn't feel we needed and never wanted to move again... Joe and I have been moving annually since college and when we moved into our home last year we thought not for many years again... we were so wrong! The funny thing about this is we have been living 100 days without any of these belongings and most of it has not been missed, so why keep it? I am so happy this is my take on this stuff because I have watched the show Hoards: Buried Alive and something as traumatic as house fire could cause someone to take on these tendencies and lucky for me Joe is finally getting rid of things and going through his belongings as well. My little paper pack rat is moving on :) He got rid of the notebooks from college and as he was going through these papers looked at me and said well where are all your papers... well he was going through his he found a folder with some random art work from a class and a marketing plan in a huge binder... that is all I have from my 4 years because things change that fast and google can help with the rest. Well off to get ready for another day of work and for Joe a McDonald's Sausage egg McMuffin!

No comments:

Post a Comment