Thursday, February 24, 2011

disbelief - n. refusal or reluctance to believe

Today is day 97 of living with my parents after our house fire... This has been a project we thought would never end. After a final walk through with the worthless project manager we have finally gotten to the end and should be in our home again tomorrow might... DAY 98!!! I am reluctant to believe this is really happening because it has been a long road that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy (if I had one). I am now 9 days away from my due date and have spent most of my first week on maternity leave struggling to sleep, fighting off a cold and wrapping up this insurance claim from HELL!! I am still crossing my fingers that things go well tomorrow and there are no issues... It would not surprise me if things fall through and have to spend the weekend at my parents and another Nephews and Niece sleepover. Here's to hoping these refugees make it home this weekend and the bun stays in the oven until we are ready, I don't care how uncomfortable I am it is staying put until at least 3/11 if I get any say in it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment