Monday, September 20, 2010

Day 167 can be over at anytime now...

Today was officially the worst day of pregnancy ever!!! I got up as usual for work and was ready early however there was a car on fire on the freeway and cop cars and fire trucks all over. Then it was drizzling so traffic was all backed up.. Go figure. I got to work went up the 6 flights of stairs as usual, sat down sign on to my computer and wham... feeling horrible. I felt dizzy and like I was going to pass out at my desk. I spent an hour putting my head between my knees, resting my head on my desk, rolling my pants up and taking my socks and shoes off. Nothing help, finally I IM'ed my consultant because I was so shaky I didn't think I could make it to her desk and back to mine without fainting right on the floor. So I left for home and have been laying in bed all day feeling like I am going to die with a side of a splitting headache. Back to bed for me in hopes tomorrow will be a better day :(

No comments:

Post a Comment