Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Week 15 and beginning to accept this life changing event

It has been a long 15 weeks, from shock and disbelief to possible acceptance. I think since my last blog I have began to realize that things might be okay and that I am currently that girl. There are people all over trying to get pregnant, or the people who are ready but waiting for some life goal at work and then there is me. The accidentally knocked up. At work there are the older women who have grow children and supportive, the women who in ways have been in the same boat and the women who for some reasons just cannot have a baby and are possibly envious of our lack of smart decisions. However be prepared your boobs to become so big they intimidate you, your waist line to become distended and hard.

Now on to life we have been so busy between cleaning and preparing for the Bachlorette party it has been pretty much chaos. The Party went fabulous however I have been exhausted... this girl is not the party animal I use to be. There was no dancing on the stripper pole, getting free drinks from guys and being completely ridiculous. By Saturday night I was done hanging out with drunk people and ready to be at home with my loves. However home was not what I was expecting. Joe's brother showed up at 10:30 p.m. to stay with us and they were up drinking until 2:30 a.m. (More drunk people) and let just say me and the dog could hardly hold our eyes open the next day, but thank goodness for nap time and watching those two shock themselves all night trying to put in the Ikea light over the fireplace... but more adult beverages were consumed. Now Joe's brother has headed off to his next stop and life is back to normal. Well it is off to Grandma's for Morgan to play while Joe has game night. I will also be returning the Baby Doll 'J' sent me home with to practice taking care of a baby and change it's diaper... Little does she know I have had some real practice on all there little butts, which is about 4-5 of my brother and sisters. I can even do cloth diaper if need be. TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment