Sunday, September 19, 2010

In the Middle



So this morning I woke up as usual 7ish, fed the dog and then to the bathroom. After that me and the dog raced back to the bedroom to try and get some more sleep. However Morgan has this trick to place herself between me and Joe. She walks in between us and drops herself down on one of us. Usually I get to enjoy this trick. After that she rolls over on her back ready for some tummy rubbing and to be the little spoon yet again. The funny part about this is as my tummy grows, I have a feeling the baby is going to object to this long before it is even born. But for now Morgan is my baby and I will let her enjoy the middle because soon she will have to find a new place to sleep and it will not be as awesome as the middle has been for so many mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment